At All The Best Lottos we are proud to introduce Skrill! The latest in online systems that help make you a part of the game.
But many of you may be thinking “what is Skrill exactly?” That’s why we’re happy to bring you up to date on everything related to our latest eWallet partnership. Check it out.
How Does Skrill Work?
The Skrill Digital Wallet makes paying online as fast and easy as paying with cards, whilst also protecting any sensitive financial data involved. Password protected payments are available in over 40 currencies and operate in 120 countries with the Skrill Digital Wallet.
You can fund an international transfer with Skrill Money Transfer if you live in one of the following countries:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, , Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States.
You can receive funds from Skrill Money Transfers if you live in these countries: Austria, Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India (India to India transfers not permitted), Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Nepal, Netherlands, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, United Kingdom.
Skrill is rated 4.0/5 on Trustpilot with over 18,000 reviews, earning it a rating of “Great”. Customers that use Skrill rave about its customer service and excellent and intuitive app, as fast as fast deposit procedures.
5 Things You Need to Know Before You Sign Up to Skrill
Selecting a reliable online service takes trust, which is why we did the research to ensure our customers are in safe hands with Skrill. Payments are fast and discreet and you can play anywhere from your phone to your computer. Below you’ll find all the pros and cons regarding our latest payment system.
- Available in over 200 countries
- Individual and Business options available
- User-friendly app
- Ability to work with online gaming accounts
- No fixed transfer fee when you send money directly to a bank account
- Easily buy and sell cryptocurrency
- Worldwide payments with only an email address
- Prepaid card powered by MasterCard available
- Prepaid cards only available in Europe
- Slightly higher fees for Visa card users
- High currency exchange fees for “Skrill to Skrill” international transfers
- Slow verification payment process
As their website shows, Skrill has evolved to offer an incredibly wide range of services, including, cryptocurrency trading, payment gateways (used for e-commerce), bank account withdrawals as well as international money transfers.
Because of the myriad of ways you can use Skrill, as well as their registration with the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) on regulation to securely store user funds, many Skrill users are both online traders and online gaming customers.
Skrill also goes head to head with PayPal as a payment gateway and is used by over 120,000 online merchants globally. They also have a host of ways to add funds to your account seamlessly.
Skrill also offers a prepaid MasterCard linked to your account so you can easily spend your allocated funds in your e-wallet for online purchases while travelling abroad and opt for contactless payments. However, at this time this method is only available within European Economic Area (EEA) countries.
Why Skrill is Right for you
Skrill is unique in the way that it just does so much. Skrill is often referred to as the swiss army knife of online systems because it can do just about anything. As an all in one service for fast money transfers, multi-currency management, crypto options and a prepaid Mastercard (European countries only). Skrill also works hard to make things easy for you, with its user-friendly online platform. You can rely on Skrill to help you to effectively and easily accomplish the following:
- Send money: You can easily and quickly transfer funds to your friends and family with Skrill.
- Prepaid debit Mastercard (for EEA countries): A valuable addition, a Mastercard allows the user to deposit and withdraw with ease.
- Skrill and travel: You can use your Skrill MasterCard prepaid card to withdraw cash from ATMs overseas as well as pay for products and services while travelling (accepted wherever MasterCard is supported).
- Forex trading: Your Skrill account is ideal for when you need to move money fast across Forex trading platforms.
- Freelancers and independents: Freelancers and those with side gigs can also opt for Skrill to request and receive payments. Freelance marketplaces such as Shutterstock and Freelancer(dot)com also support Skrill. Online sellers can also integrate Skrill into their profiles to offer customers a variety of payment methods.
- Skrill & PayPal: you can provide your email address associated with your Skrill account to receive funds directly.
- Rewards: The Skrill Knect loyalty program allows you to collect points on all your transactions, which you can exchange for cash, bonuses and discounts.
In Skrill We Trust
It’s easy to see why so many people love this payment service. Skrill was named Best Digital Wallet in 2019 by Juniper Research. Paysafe, Skrill’s parent company, received the Payments Processor of the Year award at the 2019 American Gambling Awards and Paysafe also won the ‘Best Online Payments Solution – Consumer’ at the Payments Awards.
Skrill and Football – How this app makes your sport better
This payment service is no stranger to football partnerships, having sponsored both Leeds FC and AC Milan, along with Global Payments Solution.